Apply For Jobs
We have many different staff positions available at Summer Trails Day Camp, and we are currently accepting applications for the upcoming summer. Positions include Group Counselors, Activity Specialists in sports, adventure and creative arts areas, Lifeguards and WSI’s, Nurses, Administration and Maintenance. We are looking for hardworking and energetic individuals who are excited about working with children. We invite you to complete an application if you are interested in pursuing employment opportunities at Summer Trails Day Camp.
Summer Trails staff are:
- Creative and Energetic staff hired seasonally to work with our campers aged 3-15
- Includes high school and college students, parents, teachers, child care providers and athletic professionals
- 1/3 of staff attended Summer Trails as a camper
- Eager to return each summer to continue to be part of our team
Benefits Beyond the Rewards of Being a Camp Counselor
- Highly-impactful work experience to add to your resume to exhibit leadership, responsibility, creativity and more!
- The opportunity to experience personal growth while working alongside like-minded people.
- Be part of a summer experience of a lifetime for both our campers and staff